2/08/2006

3 kids, free to a good home

So I think I mentioned the other day that the girls were a little sick. Did I mention how annoy sick children are? Whiney clingy screaming over nothing children – I have 3 at the moment. 2 of them are somewhat legit, and Alex, well… everyone else is doing it right?? I got absolutely nothing accomplished yesterday. No I take that back. I put on a clean shirt, and I made an apple crisp (YUM) but that’s about it.
Did I tell you that Alex can now unlock the door to my bedroom? Our room is off limits, because that’s where all my craft supplies are (like permanent ink, paint, exacto knives etc). Frankly I don’t want my children playing back there. Yesterday Alex unlocked the door, let Annie in, and shut the door and locked it again. If I hadn’t heard him playing with the lock, she could have been there a while… I might have to go out and invest in a key lock for that door, because the current lock isn’t cutting it.
Then there’s Louisa. She had two good days of no potty accidents. Well it apparently was a fluke because she’s back to having accidents everywhere. What’s worse is she refuses to wear a diaper. I put one on, and she yanks it off the second I turn my back (along with her sweatpants). Aside from taping her diaper on her, I’m not sure what to do

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jory TRIED to give the girls away before they were born... and I remember something being said about ebay.... lol

Anonymous said...

Somebody told me to put the diaper on backwards and then they won't be able to take it off, but your kiddos are probably too smart for that. Plus one of the other two would probably just help her take it off. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...