3/13/2006

Catching up

Bad bad blogger, I know. I’ve been meaning to update this thing for the last few days, but I’ve been so busy… Likely story, I know. Cry about it.
So here’s a general run down of the last few days.
Tuesday – Wednesday: nothing noteworthy happened.
Thursday was one of the first warm days we’ve had, so I took the kids out so I could take pictures - I mean so they could play outside and enjoy the fresh spring air. I think I mentioned that I have a project that required like 24 spring photos, well they’re sorta springy, in a “my grass is all brown and dead, and there aren’t even buds on the trees yet” kinda way. Oh well.
Friday morning I would have posted some of the pics from Thursday, but my friend Laura from high school came over to play with the kids, then my dad brought over lunch (thanks Dad!). Friday evening my church had a free babysitting outreach; of course I couldn’t pass up free babysitting. So Jory and I went and ran some (boring) errands, and ate at our favorite Chinese restaurant, while the kids played with Ms. Becky at church.
Saturday I went to an all day scrapbook party at Sautters Farm. I finished my project, ate a ton of junk food, and gabbed with some ladies that I almost never see. It was a lot of fun. The best part: I left 5 minutes after the kids woke up, and got back after they were in bed. Jory got to be me for the entire day.
Sunday was a normal day. The kids were all in their “lets be cute so Mom won’t leave us again” mode. The girls giggling over the vacuum, chasing a lady bug, and lots of hugs and kisses.
But today reality sets in. My house is a complete disaster, the girls are fighting over my lap again, and I need a shower.
Ok, here are some pics from Friday. As I was getting these ready to post, Louisa looks up at the one of Annie throwing a fit and says “Annie crying??” to which Annie counters “No, Annie ok now”. It made me smile.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...