3/02/2006

Why yes it is my birthday!

I’m so impressed that you remembered. I don’t have much planned for today. Ok, I lied. My plans are play with the kids, accomplish as little as possible until lunch time, eat left over pizza (I had my birthday dinner a night early) for lunch and then Jory gives me the afternoon off to do whatever I want (that’s what he gives me every year for my birthday, I can’t think of a better gift!) I think I’m going to run errands, and then maybe scrap a little. We’ll see.
So last night my show was on. I gotta say, that Chris kid rocked again. I was a little worried that his last performance was a fluke, and that I’d be disappointed this week because he wasn’t as good as I remembered. I wasn’t disappointed. I wasn’t crazy about the song he picked, a little too hard core for me. But I was entertained. I would pay money to hear him sing it again. I hate to pick a favorite so early in the competition, but if he doesn’t win, I’d be really surprised. (Have you ever noticed how goofy people look in pictures when they're singing?)
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday to me, I mean, YOU! :) Hope your day is going according to plan or maybe even better!

Anonymous said...

sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...