1/15/2008

Update

So Christmas vacation is over and life has hit me full force. Plus the whole new year, trying to be a better person thing – my resolutions don’t really include keeping up with the ol’ blog. I’ve spent most of my free time learning how to use my new camera. I found an online class (for free – yahoo!) where the instructor posts a “lesson” and an “assignment” and you can write in with questions. So I’ve been trying to keep up with that. And taking lots of random pictures. I think I’ll post some of my random practice shots on my flickr account if you want to see them. Can’t be cluttering up the ol’ blog with random pictures of branches and water droplets and other weird stuff now can we.
In other news the girls birthday is coming up on Sunday. I can’t believe they will be 4 already. It also means that I have to take their 4 years photos soon. No more pictures of sticks for a while I guess.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...