2/23/2011

Now offering help with your photos.......


You bought an SLR and can't figure out what all those buttons do...
You can't get figure out how to get your two year old to sit still long enough to take a decent shot...
The colors in your photos are just not good...
You don't care about the technical aspect of photography you just want good photos
You just want HELP and you don't know who to turn to.

I get it, I was there at one point myself...

Never fear, Help is here!

Elissa Peterson Photography is now offering tudoring sessions... For $20 an hour you and I will get together with our cameras and have some fun. On the spot help with everything from how to get your camera to do what you want it to do, to how to compose a photo, photo processing and organizing, it's all fair game.
I'm not promising that your photos will look like mine, but I am promising that they will be a better version of yours....

Elissa Peterson works out of Toledo, Ohio but has been known to travel for the people she really likes :)
All proceeds go directly towards adoption assistance and are tax deductable.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...