8/04/2011

Reluctantly Home

Hello! We've made it home safely from the beach!
We're back in the land of fix your own food and clean up after yourself. The land of overgrown gardens and sagging furniture. The place where my life is a little more complicated than it was yesterday when everything I owned fit in my car. But this is the place where Daddy is, and where the children can disappear into their own little world of legos and art projects (and give me some space!) This is the place where we belong, and it is good to be here.
I have so many stories and photos to share with you (oh my word with the photos). As soon as I find my camera (ahem) and shaken a little more sand out of our lives, I'll share some of the sweet memories I made with my parents and my kids.

1 comment:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Welcome back from your trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...