5/17/2012

(in) courage wall art: Lord bless this home

Last week I was the luckiest girl in the world. I got not one, but two items from Dayspring and (in)courage for review purpose.

Upon opening the packages I totally did a little dance in my kitchen. No lie. You can ask my children.

So here's a little about the first item they sent:



Bless This Home Wall Art

(from the website)
This beautifully designed wall art, composed of a simple prayer, makes a bold statement of faith as it brings style to your interior or exterior home  d├ęcor.  Whether making its visual, inspiring impact on an interior wall or hanging outside by the front door, it is a witness to all who read it of the heartfelt desire for God's blessings to be upon the abode you affectionately call 'home.'

Product details:
    *  Size:  20 1/2" L x 12 1/4"H
    * Hue:  Antiqued silver
    * Material: Metal, slightly textured
    * Screws for hanging included

What's to say about this item... beyond the obvious selling points - it's stunning, and it echos a prayer of my heart, and I love it.

I would buy it in a heartbeat. You should too.

I was given this wall art from the Dayspring (in)spired line of products in exchange for a review. Although I was given a free product, all opinions are all my own. This disclosure is in accordance to the FTC guidelines.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...