12/22/2013

Breaking radio silence

Tap tap,
is this thing on? Does anyone remember how to use this thing? I'm a bit rusty. One word in front of the other. We can do this.

I took a bit of a blog-cation this month, my family and I took a trip way out west to visit some other Petersons.

So now that I'm done moving I can tell you all about our little adventure. And you can listen politely and glance through my photos with a tad bit of envy. Because taking seven people on a 46 hour train ride to Montana is something you should envy. Ahem.

But before I show you my pictures, I'll just point out that in the same amount of time it took us to get to Montana, I could have flown to Russia and back. But that's beside the point.


So we took the kids and Grandma out to stay at Uncle Jason's horse ranch in NW Montana. There was sledding, horseback riding, cousins and hiking. Many board games were  played cozied up to the fire, and more hot chocolate was consumed than I'd like to think about.


And there were photos. Glorious photos. I posted a gazillion on instagram (my username is elissapeterson if you want to see those) but here are a few more gems that I've been sitting on. Ones taken with a "real" camera that weren't nearly as easy to share as I snapped them. Enjoy!

 

 Most of the Peterson clan...





future cowgirls in training...


Horsey photo bomb. Love!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...