4/21/2005

the grass is always greener

And man is it green here in NW Ohio.
I’ve been so excited about spring this year. I had a major case of cabin fever. The fact that my friends were all posting pictures of the pretty spring flowers didn’t help a thing. So anyway, spring is here in Ohio, my flowers are finally blooming. You know what else comes with spring? BUGS! Biting bugs, stinging bugs, buzzing bugs… Now I remember why I like winter. NO BUGS! Just goes to show, the grass is always greener, isn’t it…

But here's what's come up in my yard so far:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! My bulbs only started blooming this week! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...