4/12/2005

I love this job

I know I have complained about how hard it is to be a SAHM to my crew. But I really do like it. This morning the girls climbed up in bed with me and we all cuddled for a few minutes before I got up to make breakfast.

Love that.

Also this morning alex has been walking around with a bucket on his head. He’s totally cracking me up! Every time he runs into something he apologizes. So I’m washing dishes and I keep hearing “excuse me refrigerator… excuse me chair… I’m sorry door…” Too funny!

Thanks for the laugh munchkin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here's a cute little boy wearing a hat story: my friend nikki has a son around alex's age whose daddy has a motorcycle. Well nicholas decided to wear his dad's motorcycle helmet one day, and couldn't see a thing. He would walk around bumping into everything, and if you listened closely, you would hear the cutest tiny giggle coming out from under the gigantic helmet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...