5/04/2005

Tough enough

Only tough people can have twins. I mean it, having 2 babies (well toddlers now) is really tough. I can just imagine God up in heaven, looking down on us and thinking to Himself: nope, that one can’t handle twins, she’s not tough enough. But that one over there… yeah I bet she can handle it. For those of us who make the grade the rewards are indescribable. It’s hard to put into words, just how magical twins are. It’s definitely not the same as having two children close in age (which I also happen to have)
For those of you who don’t have twins, here’s what you’re missing out on:
Two identical heads bopping (one up and down, the other back and forth)
Two simultaneous baby boogies (if you thought one was cute, you should check out two!)
A chorus of giggles coming from their cribs – what are they plotting in there???
One hiding behind the other in the bathtub, and peaking over her sisters shoulder to see if mommy’s looking – crack me up!
Two cozy bugs that want to cuddle in the morning
An elaborate form of communication. It sounds like nonsense to me, but it seems to work for them.
I’m glad that I was tough enough to handle twins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"They" DO say two heads are better than one... And think: two babies, no waiting! One for gramma and one for Aunt Megan lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...