8/09/2005

A little update

Still slowly getting back into the swing of things around here. We had a good, productive weekend. The boys got their hair cuts, and I did my yard work. I saw some old friends from high school at church on Sunday, it was nice to catch up with them. Besides that, nothing super exciting happened.
Yesterday I finished my 160 card project. Woo hoo! I’m glad that I can start working on something else for a while. I started playing with some chipboard (really really sturdy cardboard) and decided to make a pocket sized scrapbook with it for my friend who’s having a baby in Nov.
Louisa had a new word this morning: shoes. (it actually sounded like cheese, but she was pointing at her shoes). Language development isn’t coming as easily with these two as it did with Alex, so we celebrate each new word we hear.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...