10/14/2005

Cooking up trouble and tunes

So I’m not the best cook in the world. In fact I’m rather miserable in the culinary department. I have about 10 things that I cook. But this week I’ve been trying out some new recipes. Trying to work my way out of my cooking rut… So this week we’ve tried the following: for the kids – pizza bread and quesadillas (both a big hit); and for Jory: raspberry cobbler (YUM!) and crock-pot lasagna – also a big hit.
Last week my friend Heather had a list of her favorite songs in her blog, so I thought I’d copy off of her. (ha!) I thought it’d be interesting to have a record of my favorite songs from this stage in my life, so I can look back on it in a few years and remember. Wish I was computer savvy enough to figure out how to put the songs in here, but I’m not. So here are my top 5’s in no particular order:

My favorite Christian/Worship songs:
3rd day: Consuming fire
Nicole Nordeman: Brave
Jennifer Knapp: Trinity
Caedmon’s call: Table for two
LaRue: Someday

General tunes: This one was hard because we don’t have many of these on our computer to pick from and heaven forbid I turn on the radio. I don’t even know if I have the titles right on these:
Rob Thomas: Lonely no more
Phil Collins: Against all odds
Kelly Clarkson: Break away
Billy Joel: Piano Man
Norah Jones: Sunrise

Country: Another hard one, too many good ones to pick from.
Rascal Flatts: Fast Cars and Freedom
Sara Evans: Niagara
Diamond Rio: Beautiful Mess
Josh Gracen: Nothing to Loose
Keith Urban: Better life

What are yours?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...