10/13/2005

Pics and an update

Well here are some of the kid pics I promised yesterday. I meant to post them last night, but time got away from me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Time for a kid update. My son would now like to be known as Alex the puppy. He crawls around like a dog all day, laps water out of his cup (yuck) and has his own special “puppy voice” that is high and squeaky. He is also learning to tell time. I have him go to the clock on the stove and read me the numbers. He knows that 12:00 is lunch time. We’re working on knowing that 5:30 is when Daddy comes home. It’s rather convenient when I’m in a place with no clock to yell at him to tell me what time it is.
The girls are starting to speak in 2 word sentences. Some of our latest phrases are Daddy go? (as in where’s Daddy), thank you, and excuse me. They are locating new body parts left and right, and following directions like crazy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...