10/21/2005

A good day

Yesterday was a fun day. In the morning Alex and I made chocolate chip banana muffins. I was more interested in using the experience as a learning experience than I was having an edible end product, but they turned out pretty well. We ate half of them before lunch – hee hee.
After lunch/nap time I took the kids to my mom’s new school. I met one of her co teachers who delivered triplets the same week I had my twins (turns out we even had the same OB – go figure) 2 girls and a boy, the same that I have – but she has a full time job. I can’t imagine. After that we went to Jory’s office to pick him up and say hello to our friends at the office – he has the nicest co workers.
Then we dropped the kids off at my mom’s, and went to dinner. Jory and I have been trying to have a “date” for about 3 weeks now. Well we finally managed to have one. We went to Red Lobster –mmmmmmmm- and stopped at the scrapbook store to drop off my projects. Not a very exciting date, but it was all done with out children, and that’s what mattered…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...