12/31/2005

Tagged

I got tagged by
Tenika (thanks girl…) We are supposed to list 5 weird things about myself and then "tag" 5 other people to do the same. And then post on their blog that they have been "tagged"
5 random things about myself… Gee I dunno…

I hate spending money. Jory’s the same way. I never impulse purchase and I rarely spend money on stuff that I don’t really need.

I’m always cold in the winter. I wear long johns when it gets below 50 degrees. My children have little pink cheeks all winter long because I’m always worried that they’re cold. – Oh and I spend most of my summers in long pants.

I’ve never broken a bone or seriously injured myself, but my joints make all sorts of pops and snaps (wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, and hips) left over from my days as a gymnast.

I hate being unproductive. Even when I’m relaxing I need to do something productive. (That’s why I rarely watch TV or movies)

I’m rarely hungry. If I didn’t have children to feed I’d probably skip breakfast and lunch on a daily basis (bad habit, I know). I just don’t see much purpose in eating if you aren’t hungry.

wasn't that fun?
Now I get to tag someone!!!

I'm picking:


lora

Shelby

Megan

Liza

Joy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...