1/18/2006

A little better… Maybe

So we’re doing a little better in our house today. I’m feeling quite a bit better, we all slept well last night, today is a new day.
I managed to get Louisa to pee on the potty yesterday, but she turned around and had an accident 5 minutes later. Ugh. I made the mistake of telling her she could have candy if she peed in the potty. Now she thinks she gets candy every time she sits there, and throws a fit when I don’t give it to her. Oh, and Alex insists on getting candy every time he pees on the potty (I don’t think so!) how do you explain to a 3 year old that you don’t get rewards for something you already know how to do. Who thought this reward system was a good idea anyway? He’s obviously never met the Petersons…
It snowed a little in the night, I might take the kids out to play in it… I need some good pics of the girls together (HA!!!) for their baby books. Then again maybe not. I swear these kids are going to send me to the loony bin. You don’t want to know. Really, you don’t.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...