2/01/2006

Signs of the times… and other random news blips

Gotta love the technologically minded preschooler. Here are some Alex-isms related to technology that made me shake my head:
Jory was listening to some mp3’s on the computer, and there was a song that Alex wanted to hear. So he tells Jory, “this song is in MY PLAYLIST!!!”
The other day we were playing, and Alex pretended to take my picture. He then proceeded to show me the image on the back of his “camera”. The other day I was taking pictures with a non-digital camera, and he got really mad that he couldn’t see the picture that I’d just taken.

On a side note, did anyone watch the State of the Union address last night? I didn’t. I have in the past, but I was mad that American Idol was cut short, so I boycotted. Anybody wanna give me the 30 second version?
Oh and the girls had their 2 year check up yesterday. Both girls are around the 25th percentile for weight (up from the 10th at their last check up – yahoo!). Annie (I think it was Annie) is about an inch taller than her sister – Louisa was in the 10th percentile for height, and Annie was around the 25th.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...