1/31/2006

Reading and the girls

Picked up a book at my library the other day called “The ACLU vs. America, Exposing the Agenda to Redefine Moral Values” (Sears & Osten) I’m only through the first chapter, but it really steams me up. If you don’t know much about the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) agenda, read this book. Find out how they are twisting the Constitution (which was written by people who were deeply committed to their Judeo-Christian belief system) to fit into their own personal anti Judeo-Christian agenda. Burns me up. I don’t want to go into it.
Anyway. The girls have a new thing. They like to be lifted up to the ceiling fans, so their heads bump into the chains that hang down. They call it “bonk head” they both giggle every time we bonk their heads on the little chains. Go figure. They have their 2 year old check up today. I’ll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. The ACLU has been one of my hot buttons for years. Them and the Bleeding-Heart Liberals that support that kind of stuff. I used to get to ranting about those groups years ago and you'd call me a bigot! A friend of mine says the apples never fall far from the tree - it pleases me greatly that you care to see what goes on in the world, and develop your own opinions that correspond closely with mine. VOTE! VOTE! Email your elected officials. Let them KNOW how you feel. (Oops. I feel another Rant coming on....)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...