2/20/2006

Weekends are fun

Whoever invented the weekend was a very smart person. Weekends are so fun around here, this last one was no different… Alex and I ran our chores on Saturday, nothing terribly exciting, except that we both got our hair cut (which was sort of an adventure in itself…) We ended up coming home and building a fire in the fireplace on Saturday evening because it was really friggen cold (I think the low was 6 degrees – brrr)
The highlight of my Sunday was coming home from church, throwing the kids in bed, putting on jammies, and scrapping all afternoon at the kitchen table with Jory. I’ve been working on the same layout for about 3 weeks. Well lets be honest, when I say “working on” I mean it’s been in sitting on my desk collecting dust, staring me in the face for 3 weeks. But now it’s done, and I’m happy with it…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...