3/23/2006

He did it

Yep, Jory took all three to a Mexican restaurant last night. He said they were actually really good. I guess I’d put the fear of God into him, because he was expecting the worst. I don’t know why, our kids are almost always on their best behavior when we take them out in public. Louisa chowed down most of an adult sized dinner (not surprising) and the other two ate well enough to satisfy Jory. I on the other hand, was able to enjoy a quiet evening at home by myself. When was the last time I was home by myself? It’s probably been at least a year or two. I didn’t know what to do with myself. I ended up making myself a frozen pizza and surfing the internet, enjoying the fact that there were no children fighting over the right to sit in my lap.
The girls and I were looking at a magazine yesterday, and they surprised me by correctly identifying an eagle. I expected them to call it a bird, but no, they both called it an eagle. But on the next page they called a frog a fish. Pfth.

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

YAY!! Glad you got some 'me' time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...