5/17/2006

I’m going to the beach

In one week we’ll be at the beach!! Have I started packing yet? Making lists? Charging camera batteries? Nope. Why not? Let me count the ways…
MP3 player
Email
Blog.
Re-organizing pre-k curriculum
Dishes
Mama… kiss? (how can you say no to that?)
Calling the doctors office
Must bake cake (heaven knows we can’t go 24 hours without baked goods in this house – my family has it rough I’m telling you)
3 kids
must make cards for Kate
Cold beer and crocodiles (the book I’m reading)
American Idol – I should boycott since my favorite is gone
A reading list 3 pages long (no, I’m not exaggerating)
Laundry – she says as she sits barefooted next to the computer because she has NO clean socks.
Pre-school
You know my house looks like a bomb went off.
Maybe tomorrow…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...