9/05/2006

End of summer sha-bang

So Labor day weekend has come and gone. The last weekend of summer. Of course we had to go to the lake. I’m sure I would have had a mutiny on my hands if I hadn’t. I took the kids out on Sunday after church and had a fab time playing on the beach. The kids played in the water (brr?) and I played with my dad’s spanky new camera which I truly had no idea how to use, but that’s ok. On Monday Jory, my sister and Bill all came out for a while. Jory and I snuck out and went into town for a little adventure, while everyone else played (and ate!) without us. All in all, it was a fun weekend, I took a bazillion pictures, but of course they’re still on my dad’s camera so you’ll just have to wait. Don’t hold your breath.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...