9/13/2006

They might look sweet and innocent…

But my daughters are so stinking ornery! I thought it was bad yesterday when I came out to the kitchen and there was about an inch of water on the floor. Oh yeah. They were supposed to be watching a Thomas the train movie. (have I mentioned that my girls are SO not entertained by television in general? – You’d think with it only being on for 1h a day, that the novelty of it would be at least mildly entertaining – nope). They were dancing around in it when I found them. Anyway, yes I made them clean it up by themselves.
So if that weren’t bad enough… this morning some unknown culprit (we believe it was Louisa but can’t say for sure) flung an entire bowl of oatmeal all over the dining room. It was on the table, floor, walls, chairs… yuck yuck yuck. Since I’m not sure who it was I couldn’t make anyone clean it up. It’s never a good day when the mop is out before 7:45.
Aren’t you glad you aren’t me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so REALLY, REALLY happy they aren't interested in TV. In my opinion it's what's wrong with the country. (Uh-oh. I'll stop now before the soap box comes out and I start preaching....)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...