9/12/2006

(ma – it works!)


I’ve been playing with a new software program that my parents gave me – what do you think? I’m lovin it.
Anyway. I taught another class at the store last night. I had some new faces and some familiar faces. I love it when people take a class, and come back for the next class. It’s nice to have “regulars”.
I started a project for my scrap club yesterday. (That’s a group of friends from church that are all crafty and decided to get together for regular craft nights) I said I’d put a few little things together that people could make during our get togethers. Basically just an abbreviated version of the class that I teach – but I get to use stuff that didn’t come from the store. Nice.
I really need to clean my house. But what fun is that?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...