3/05/2007

Birthday weekend

Thanks for all the birthday wishes you guys! I had no idea Jory hijacked my blog (again!) Well as far as birthdays go, this one was a pretty good one. Jory took a half-day on Friday, which is (in my opinion) the worlds best birthday present. So I decided to go out and do a little shopping. One of the places I went was a new (to me) scrapbook store, just over the state line, that’s slightly too far away to make it a regular place. So this was my first time at the store, I got to chatting with the owner. She got really excited when I told her that I used to teach for The Scrapbook Place, turns out she’d been wanting to contact me to see if I could teach for her. To make a long story short, I agreed to do something in May or June. I know, I know. I said I was retired. Well I changed my mind. I’m a little tired of having 100% of my life revolve around my children. I need something that’s not directly related to children in any way, shape, or form. So there. The rest of the weekend was a mixture of relaxing and spending time with my family. I got to have a special birthday dinner with my parents and my brother. It’s been the kids have had some Grandpa time, so that was pretty cool.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...