3/23/2007

A typical day.

Oh the joys of being a stay at home mom. I get to see just how bizarre my children truly are. So here are some episodes from yesterday. Just a typical day.
Yesterday my children built a jungle in the girls room. Their “jungle” was actually a 6 x 6 foot mountain of crap that came up to my hips. In the girls doorway. Apparently Alex needed somewhere to hide. That’ll do it pal. Just no elephants, kay?
My daughters have a new routine that they find endlessly amusing. They like to strip naked and run up and down the hallway giggling hysterically. Thing 1 and Thing 2 I tell you. (That’s Dr. Seuss if you aren’t up to snuff on your children’s literature) It’s almost like if they strip naked and pull their hair out of their pigtails I won’t be able to tell which kid is which, and they’ll get away with murder. WRONG. I am your MOTHER! I have eyes in the back of my head, remember? Good try though.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...