7/02/2007



Jory took the girls to New Mexico for a week. Which basically means that I’m on vacation. Alex and I are having a ball without them. We’ve been hanging out with my parents and playing scrapty things and just being irresponsible. Grin. Yesterday we went to a church picnic at the Lee’s house. Alex had a ball in the pond while I chatted it up with some friends. Today’s agenda: either the zoo or the lake. I have another hour to decide. A vacation at home. What a novel concept. So here are a few pics from the picnic. I promised Joanna that I wouldn’t post the one of her with my son, so here’s one of a different Alex instead. Yes, juggling fire. Over dead grass. Nice. Oh and one of the youth minister Ryan with his baby.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...