11/12/2007

Weekend adventures.

On Friday, my mom, brother and I took Alex to see his first play. We went to see Frog and Toad are Friends, based on the series of books by Arnold Lobel. It was a small community theatre type production, but we had a blast. The whole thing was very silly and kid friendly. Alex loved it.
Saturday was a busy day of trying to knock stuff off an overflowing to do list. Props to Jory who took over most of the parenting / child care responsibilities so I could do my thing. I wouldn’t say I knocked out half my list, but it was pretty close.
On Sunday it was my first time as the “head” of the special needs group at church, which had potential to be frightening, but we managed just fine. After church my mom and I took the girls out for a date. We had a yummy lunch and some girl time. Lots of fun. Now we’re gearing up for another week of insanity.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...