12/05/2007

HI!

Remember me? It’s been a while since I updated this thing. I don’t really have a good excuse, just working on school stuff. But it’s time for an update.
First of all, IT’S SNOWING! We don’t always get a good snow in December, so I’m thrilled. Ready to call it a snow day, and let the kids go sledding all day. But I won’t. We might have to build a fire in the fireplace though.
So, last night I had a date with Louisa. She filled up her second chart for having dry diapers at night, so I took her out for a night on the town. We went out for ice cream and a trip to Wal-Mart. Big time excitement when you’re three.
Still working on Christmas projects. The house is pretty much decorated. I love having lights up around the house, so sparkly. Today I’m working on the Christmas cards. I think I have everything all set up to put them together, I just need to address them and off they go.
School is going well. Just as soon as I feel like I know what I’m doing, I make another trip to the public library and come home with a stack of resource materials to go through. One of these days I’m just going to have to say enough is enough. I probably have enough stuff here for all of kindergarten and half of first grade. But today is not that day. So I’m off to pour over some test prep materials for our state proficiency tests.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...