8/01/2008

Welcome August

I’m not sure where July went, or even June for that matter, but August is here and there’s not much I can do about it, so I might as well celebrate it’s arrival right?
VBS has come and gone. Week two went by faster than the first. I ended up with seven preschoolers in my class, which was just the right amount. Seven super sweet, slightly wiggly little ones, three adult helpers, who complimented each other’s strengths (and weaknesses) amazingly. Very fun, but glad to be done. None of my own children seemed to mind the fact that they had to go to both weeks of VBS, which was a blessing.
Now that VBS is done I can contemplate the areas of my life that have been ignored for two weeks. A garden full of weeds, loaded blackberry vines, and enough cleaning to keep me busy for a while. Did I mention school? Oof. I have a general map in my head of where we’re going with 1st grade, but the details are pretty sketchy. I think my plan is to start on August 18th. We’ll just see how that deadline holds up to the craziness of August.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...