7/13/2009

Week in Review

So this last week was a slightly calmer week in our house. After the two weeks of Safety Town in the morning and running around in the afternoon, I needed a week to chill out. A week to focus on projects that I had started at the beginning of the summer, and were put on the shelf. We spent a good deal of time with my mom and grandmother. I finished the dress I started for Louisa, and started a similar one for Miss Annie. I finished reshaping and mulching my garden on the north side of the property (which was quite a project in itself). Taught a scrapbooking class, and just caught up on life in general.
So it’s been a while since I shared some pics of what we’re up to. Here are a few from the last week. We were at my mom’s house and the kids were playing in the sprinkler with Tyler, who lives next door to my mom. Well the boys were playing in the sprinkler and the girls were watching from a safe distance. So here is a very soaked (and chilly) little boy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...