5/26/2010

happenings........

It's been a little quiet around here these last few days. We are settling into a summer routine, enjoying the fact that we don't have to sit down at the table to do school work for a while. It's still too early in the season for our summer programs to be starting up, so we're just chillin. We've been having fun with our international preschool friends, and catching up with our friend "baby Z" (aka Elizabeth) who is a little friend that we watched a lot last fall...
Our garden is bursting forth. This week it was the roses. The pink ones and yellow ones are stunning right now. Last year I found some sadly neglected roses on our "annex" and transferred them to our garden, not knowing exactly what I was putting in. Well, the first one is nearly ready to bloom, and it looks like it will be have a red blossom. Not sure if they will all be the same color or if they will be a variety. Surprises are so fun.
My photography project is picking back up. I started it last year as a way to raise money for our little Maxim to come, and have had a great response. I had a session last weekend, and am looking at at least one session per weekend for the next few weeks.
On a completely random note, a friend convinced me to make a "fan page" on facebook. Not that I think I"m cool enough to have fans, but it does make it easier for people who aren't friends with me on FB to look at my pictures. So if you'd like to see more photos of the kids, or see some of the photo shoots that I've done you can find me at Elissa Peterson Photography, or just follow the link in the sidebar. It's not that exciting yet, but there'll be more pictures up soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...