6/07/2011

Anniversary adventure

So most of you know that our 10 year anniversary, was last week. A few of you know that due to our recent trip to Russia, the huge adoption invoice after we got when we returned from Russia (which had nothing to do with our trip), our recent break-in, and most recently, the death of our water heater our finances are not pretty right now.

So how does a family who's living on love celebrate such a momentus event? By seeking beauty. In our own backyard. After dinner we rode our bikes to the park near our house and rode around until we found that magical evening sunlight. Magical lighting + an unmowed field + my lovely children = a happy Mama.
So here are my photos, these are a little quirky and artistic. I have enough properly exposed photos of my children smiling at me, so I got a little creative this time around.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...