7/22/2011

A day in the life...

While Alex was with his peer mentoring group this morning I took the girls out and about so I could get some more practice time with my camera. We spent a little time playing at the playground before it got too hot and we had to go hide from the sun at Grandma's house...


My part time baby - Elizabeth. Theoretically she belongs to my mom's neighbor...



Mmmmmmmmmm... hot dogs for lunch.



Love this one...


My brother teased me for this one, I had to bribe her with a cherry to get her to look away from the tv long enough for me to snap it...

Overall very pleased with the very little editing I had to do with these photos. Even the ones I took under horrendous lighting conditions just to see what I could get. One. Happy. Mama.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...