7/11/2011

The fruit of a meltdown

Think back to before all the holiday hoopla, back before our fun adventures with friends, the fireworks and food. It started on Friday, but by Saturday it was full blown. And it was ugly. I admit it, I had a temper tantrum. The mother of all temper tantrums. More accurately my inner artist who was tired of being ignored had a tantrum. I tried all of the tantrum techniques I used to deal with my kids when they were toddlers. I ignored it, redirected it, bribed it... Nothing worked. I finally just needed a time out. With my art supplies.
So I'm not exactly proud of my behavior, but I am pretty proud of what I made. Wanna see?






Also, some cute little girls wandered in and were inspired by the fruit of their mother's tantrum. Here's what they made.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...