7/31/2011

It's a beautiful day for a princess...

Yesterday was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple to start a new life together. Here are a couple of sweet moments from Princess Andi's special day with her prince Jacob...


The Princess herself


My little princesses in training were the flower girls


A good princess loves on her loyal subject


... and provides nourishment for all in the land


Only a true princess could wear garments with such fine details...

Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Furr...

2 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

What beautiful photos! I love weddings. You're princesses are so cute. :)

The Sisters' Hood said...

I LOVE looking at wedding photo's, my husband will say who is that ... and I tell him 'I have no idea' ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...