9/29/2011

Book Shelf - Crafters addition

I love a good craft book as much as the next mommy blogger, and frankly spend more time reading about crafting than I actually do creating. Eek. I know
Here are a few of the ones I've picked up recently you might enjoy looking at


Mamarazzi: Every Mom's Guide to Photographing Kids by Stacy Wasmuth.
A mom photographer who writes to other moms who want to capture their life beautifully. It's really hard to find photography books written with moms in mind. It's really really hard to find these books that are as well written as this one. Go find it. Good stuff.

Signature Styles: 20 stitchers craft their look by Jenny Doh
While this book leans pretty heavy on fashion (which I don't particularly care about) it featured some great crafters and interesting craft projects. I made at least one of the projects featured in the book. I also enjoyed checking out the links to these crafters blogs. Great eye candy. 


100 pretty little projects : pincushions, potholders, purses, pillows, & more by Valerie Van Arsdale Shrader
Yes 100. And they're so stinking cute.All of them. The Bed Sack is a spin off of one of the projects featured in this book. 


Happy crafting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...