10/31/2011

On your side of the pond


Happy Halloween to all my American friends!
I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. Spiders, ghosts, witchs - ick. Oh and don't get me started on begging strangers for candy. Only Americans would celebrate such an event.
We are currently still in Russia, and I am only a little disappointed that I'm not home to help my kids put their costumes together. I know that my mom will properly document the whole process for me. She's such a good grandma.
As you read this we're in the final stages of preparing for our court date! We're 8 hours ahead over here, so you'll all be sound asleep when we walk into the court room. Don't worry, we'll have news when you first wake up tomorrow morning.
Have a fun size candy bar for me!

3 comments:

TC Avey said...

So close... Can't wait for your news, thoughts and prayers are with you!!

Melissa said...

Sending thoughts to you for court. As for us here, not much of a Halloween. We were tricked with a no'easter storm with lots of snow and trees down everywhere. Electricity out for most so not much trick-or-treating is going to happen. Some towns have already cancelled it. UGH!

Mary W :) said...

I couldn't help but comment again cuz I'm so excited. Probably not as excited as you guys, but still, I can't wait to see Max again!! I'll try to do my best to stay up a little bit later & think about you guys! I'll try & make it to midnight...that'd be about right, wouldn't it? 8 am for you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...