5/30/2013

5 Ridiculously cute ways to use up fabric scraps

We know them, we hate them. We love to hate them. What are we talking about? Those tiny bits of fabric left over from sewing projects. We hold on to them because they might be perfect for something, we feel bad because we’re throwing out perfectly good fabric. Plus some of those patterns are just too darned cute (or special, because I used them to make baby clothes for my kids who are not so much babies any longer) to purge.

And we’re too busy to start on another quilt.

So what else can we do with them, besides let them take up space in our cupboards?

Personally I just throw the not so special ones in a bucket for my kids to play with. They make great blankies for the Barbie dolls, and opportunities for my girls to practice hand stitching.


(psst! there's more waiting for you on the original article... You can find that here)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...