6/20/2005

Is it my birthday?

Alex: Is it my birthday yet??
Me: No, not until July 15th,
Alex: Oh ok.
(5 minutes go by)
Alex: Is it my birthday yet? Do you have any presents for me?
Me: NO.
Alex: Why not?
Me: Today is not your birthday.
Alex: Why not mommy?

I think I’ve had this conversation 3 times this morning and it’s only 8:30. I hope we don’t keep this up for 3 more weeks…

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Jory and I had a date on Saturday. We went to see the new Star Wars movie, and had lunch. I’m pretty sure the last movie we saw in a theatre was when Alex was a baby, so it was time to see another one… Sunday was pretty uneventful. After church, Jory and I took the kids to the park for his father’s day treat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL on the bday questions - Kenzie is the same way - so funny! How fun that you had a date - I would love Star Wars and lunch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...