6/20/2005

Is it my birthday?

Alex: Is it my birthday yet??
Me: No, not until July 15th,
Alex: Oh ok.
(5 minutes go by)
Alex: Is it my birthday yet? Do you have any presents for me?
Me: NO.
Alex: Why not?
Me: Today is not your birthday.
Alex: Why not mommy?

I think I’ve had this conversation 3 times this morning and it’s only 8:30. I hope we don’t keep this up for 3 more weeks…

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Jory and I had a date on Saturday. We went to see the new Star Wars movie, and had lunch. I’m pretty sure the last movie we saw in a theatre was when Alex was a baby, so it was time to see another one… Sunday was pretty uneventful. After church, Jory and I took the kids to the park for his father’s day treat.

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOL on the bday questions - Kenzie is the same way - so funny! How fun that you had a date - I would love Star Wars and lunch!

joy madison said...

good luck with that one. jaden: its not nap time? mom: not yet jaden: its not nap time? mom: not yet jaden: its not nap time? mom: not yet! and on and on and on, every day!

joy madison said...

btw, he doesn't want it to ever be nap time.....not the other way around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...