9/08/2005

A better day, and the end of an era.

So yesterday was a better day. Whew, I don’t think I could handle two crummy days in a row. I did a little scrapbooking, the girls had a good nap, and my parents took us out to dinner. Oh and my dance show was on - So you think you can dance. Love, love that show. Keep thinking I should tape it so I can watch each episode over and over – but that’s bordering on obsessed geek-dome, and we don’t need to go there… So yes, it was a good day.
In other news, the pacifiers are GONE. In the trash. I was tempted to save them, just incase, but Jory thought that was weird. They were such a big part of our lives for the last 3 years, it’s a little weird to think that they’re gone. There was a point in my life where I didn’t leave the house without at least four of them. So here’s my salute to the plugs (or “la!” as some of my children call them) I think I’m missing about a half a dozen of them. I’m sure they’ll turn up over the next few years – under beds, behind dressers, in shoes – you know…
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok, I hadn’t planned on talking about this, but it’s so bizarre that I can’t help mention it. Alex’s new thing: putting stuffed animals down his pants and telling the world that he has a poopy diaper. WHAT THE… He’s not even wearing diapers… weirdo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Animals down his pants? That story just makes me LOL. Kids can be so funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...