9/07/2005

Here’s hoping for a better day today

I don’t know what the deal was yesterday, but I was ready to put my kids to bed for the night around 3:30. It seemed like I listened to nonstop whining/crying all day long. I was frustrated by the fact that my house is never “clean”. Tidy maybe, but I’m never free from dust, cobwebs, fingerprints on the windows etc. Frustrated that the rust deposits are still not gone. Frustrated, irritated, discouraged, whatever you want to call it, I was ready to retire from my career as a mother.
The good news is Jory came in from work, and took over baby duty. We got the kids to bed early and I managed to recuperate. Just in time to do it all over again today. Hoping for a better day today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...