11/28/2005

Busy busy

So I felt a little bad that it’s been so long since I updated this thing, but as I’m looking around at all my friends blogs, no one else is updating theirs either. So now I don’t feel quite as bad. It’s just a busy time of year for everyone. I won’t tell you how many things are on my calendar for the week, because I don’t even want to look at it. Let me just tell you “take out the winter sweaters” is still on it. Which will make you giggle if you know anything at all about the climate in Northern Ohio.
So it was a good weekend. I spent most of it cutting, printing, sorting, organizing, and labeling approximately 400 little pieces of paper for the page kits I made for the calendar class that’s coming up next week. We also managed to get the Christmas decorations up (well most of them). Jory and I decided not to do a tree this year. We really have no place to put one, we’re worried about trying to keep the kids out of it (and the presents underneath) and since Christmas is on a Sunday this year, we won’t really spend much time here on Christmas morning. So what’s the point? Jory nestled some ornaments in our garland over the fireplace, so I have a little bit of holiday cheer to make me smile.
Thanksgiving was grand. We all went out to the lake house to celebrate with my parents, and my sister and brother in law. The kids all had a good time, the weather cooperated, we ate too much, and I did absolutely nothing productive. It was a good day. I have pictures around here somewhere, but sadly sorting and organizing current photos isn’t on the calendar until tomorrow. So you’ll have to wait.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...