6/30/2006

Schedule

I was reading through my posts from last June and found a post about my schedule from this time last year. It’s funny how much has changed about my routine in a year’s time. So here’s our current routine…
7:45 ish: wake up and get ready for our day.
8:00 breakfast: Oatmeal for kids, nothing for mom – who’d rather check her email in peace
8:30 – 11:00 Morning project for mom, playtime for kids. Baking, cleaning, yard work, and most recently – picking fruit
11-12:00 School for kids. I have been so bad this month, my project time has overflowed into school time so many days it’s not even funny. I’m going to have to write half this month off as summer vacation.
12:00-12:30 Lunch
12:30-1:30 overflow time from my morning – whatever didn’t get done. Some projects, some school, start thinking about supper…
1:30-2:00 I put the girls to sleep for naptime. They used to be able to put themselves to sleep, but now if I just leave them they’ll get up and play.
2:00-4:00 (If I’m lucky) the girls nap, Alex watches a movie, and I do a little scrapbooking…
4:00 – 5:00 (If the girls are still sleeping I keep scrapping) otherwise I kill time until Jory comes home. I start supper, do a little cleaning, finish my morning projects, whatnot.
5:15-6:15ish Supper and dishes.
6:15-7:45 help kids pick up toys, kids play outside with Jory, general cleaning.
7:45-8:00 get the kids ready for bed
8:00 kids go to bed, the grown ups either read or watch tv.
10:00 bed for grown ups.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...