6/19/2006

Weekend happenings

Jory and I got to have a date this weekend. There was a free babysitting event at the church, so we dropped the kiddos off and enjoyed a night with out them. We went to TGI Friday’s for dinner, then went to see Cars – which we really enjoyed. It was our anniversary date that we never had because he was in New Mexico on our anniversary.
Saturday was pretty normal, except I came down with a migraine when I was teaching at the kidz program at church. Blech. So my Saturday night was pretty miserable.
We didn’t do anything spectacular for fathers day. Jory doesn’t like to be fussed over, so we didn’t. But he says I better take him out to dinner this week – I think I can handle that.
Happy father’s day to my dad – wherever you are!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...