3/03/2008

Celebrating

This weekend we celebrated my 29th birthday. My mom took the kids on Friday and Saturday so Jory and I could have some grown up time. We enjoyed a delicious dinner at Red Lobster, and cruised the mall a little bit (ok, we hung out in the book store the whole time – I was trying not to sound like an old fart). On Saturday I woke up at the crack of 9:30 and we headed out again, this time to the huge down town library where we spent close to 4 hours finding various treasures (with out worrying what the kids were destroying). Saturday evening found us at a local pizza place enjoying the fact that the kids weren’t eating all of my pizza. We went and picked up the kids after dinner and took them home to get ready for Sunday. Sunday was a mixture of church and hanging out with my mom so that Jory could work on taxes. All in all, it was a wonderfully satisfying weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...