3/12/2008

Stuff

So life is insanely busy right now, but I wanted to take a moment for a quick post.
Despite the fact that it’s 40 degrees outside and we still have a decent layer of snow (after 2 snow storms last week!). My daughters have declared that it is spring, and they should be dressing accordingly. As in shorts and tee shirts. I believe they called it “captain fever”. Yesterday Louisa comes to me decked out in shorts and says “Mommy, why is it so cold in here? Good question kid.
In other news, life is good. Busy, but good. A crazy swirl of church stuff and school stuff all mashed together. Making tough choices about what is really important. I won’t bore you with the details. But I am very excited to be going to a scrapbook party this weekend. I leave on Friday and won’t be back until probably around midnight on Saturday night. Maybe I’ll make some progress on my sadly neglected album.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...