6/17/2008

So much fun

The last few days have been rather packed in our house. Let’s see if I can remember all things fun.
Louisa has returned from her first camping trip with Grandma. She went with my mom to southern Ohio to camp in the Hocking Hills region, then continued on to my grandmother’s house in West Virginia for a little visit and a bridal shower. She apparently had a great time, because she keeps spouting random memories and rules about camping.
While she was gone, Jory and I took the other two to Ann Arbor, MI for a little shopping. We picked out some new bunk beds for the girls at the Ethan Allen gallery, then hit up the Archiver’s (scrapbooking), Motor City Harley Davidson, and of course the Ikea. It was slightly odd to have a fun family outing without Louisa. Hopefully she’ll like the beds we picked out.
Yesterday I took the kids to Columbus to visit my college pal Cathy and her kids. We hadn’t gotten together since college, so it was wonderful to catch up while our kids played. We had so much fun. The kids got along famously (big surprise) and we chatted about anything and everything. We already planned our next two play dates – one of Cathy’s car races in late June and of course a joint birthday party for Hope and Alex at the lake.

2 comments:

Lora3677 said...

is anything actually going on at scribbles these days? I see the link is still on your side bar, but everytime I check it says the boards are down for maintenance...

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't want to donate a toddler bed to a worthy cause (my great-niece) would you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...