10/09/2008

The life and times

Fall is rapidly descending on our house. As much as I hate to see my garden fading, I love the fall colors! We are very blessed to live in a heavily wooded community, so we have lots of pretty leaves to admire. While they aren’t out in full force yet, it’s only a matter of time…
So in other news, the daffodil project is coming along. At last check I have planted around 875 bulbs. My goal is 1,000, but I’m seriously running out of places for them. They’re completely surrounding the house, under all the trees, in the iris bed on the corner, and in the overflow garden. I’m thinking about starting a second overflow garden for the remaining bulbs. We’ll just have to see…
The kids are good. Not a whole lot to report. Settling into the new fall routines… Getting lots of outside time in before it gets too cold…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...